Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Super Simpl..

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star's Up Index du Forum -> Stars-up.xooit.fr -> Personnages prédéfinis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vinmae

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Super Simpl.. Répondre en citant

Super Simpl.. > urlin.us/2ccix

My,,,kids,,,love,,,singing,,,nowApps,,,Twinkle,,,Twinkle,,,App,,,iPhone/iPad,,,Support,,,Dita,,,,Spurkova,,,,Czech,,,,Republic,,,,The,,words,,are,,are,,very,,clear,,and,,the,,music,,has,,a,,good,,beatMaggie,,,,Jones,,,,Mexico,,,,Super,,,,Simple,,,,Songs,,,,is,,,,an,,,,outstanding,,,,resource,,,,for,,,,the,,,,ESL,,,,teacherThe,,,Super,,,Simple,,,Songs,,,CD,,,1,,,and,,,2,,,are,,,superb!,,,I,,,love,,,them,,,and,,,I,,,have,,,used,,,them,,,with,,,my,,,students,,,in,,,BrazilSecurity,,,CheckPlease,,,enter,,,the,,,text,,,belowCan't,,,read,,,the,,,text,,,above?Try,,,another,,,text,,,or,,,an,,,audio,,,captchaText,,,in,,,the,,,box:What's,,,this?Security,,,CheckThis,,,is,,,a,,,standard,,,security,,,test,,,that,,,we,,,use,,,to,,,prevent,,,spammers,,,from,,,creating,,,fake,,,accounts,,,and,,,spamming,,,users.Submit.I'm,,,sooo,,,happy,,,and,,,glad,,,I,,,found,,,youThe,,,,kids,,,,we've,,,,had,,,,the,,,,chance,,,,to,,,,introduce,,,,a,,,,few,,,,songs,,,,to,,,,have,,,,really,,,,enjoyed,,,,them,,,,and,,,,it's,,,,great,,,,to,,,,see,,,,them,,,,break,,,,into,,,,a,,,,smile,,,,when,,,,either,,,,the,,,,tempo,,,,changes,,,,suddenly,,,,or,,,,an,,,,action,,,,is,,,,called,,,,forYou,,,,saved,,,,me!,,,,Mary,,,,Belgium,,,,Thanks,,,sooo,,,muchFree,,Resources,,Teaching,,Resources,,Free,,Flashcards,,Free,,ABC,,Worksheets,,Free,,Coloring,,Pages,,Free,,Crafts,,Teaching,,Tips,,Teaching,,2-,,And,,3-Year,,Olds,,Using,,Music,,In,,The,,Classroom,,How,,To,,Introduce,,A,,New,,Song,,Using,,Flashcards,,With,,Young,,Learners,,Is,,it,,effective,,to,,have,,just,,one,,class,,a,,week?,,How,,can,,I,,help,,my,,child,,like,,English?,,What,,is,,the,,best,,way,,to,,teach,,mixed,,age,,groups?,,Holiday,,Resources,,Christmas,,Halloween,,Valentine's,,Day,,I,,,played,,,"Hello,,,,Hello",,,and,,,"Walking,,,,Walking",,,for,,,the,,,4,,,and,,,5,,,year-old,,,students,,,and,,,they,,,wanted,,,to,,,listen,,,to,,,it,,,again,,,and,,,again1,,,(DVD),,,Super,,,Simple,,,Songs,,,-,,,Video,,,Collection,,,-,,,VolAlthough,,,,I've,,,,been,,,,teaching,,,,kids,,,,for,,,,13,,,,years,,,,,I've,,,,discovered,,,,through,,,,Super,,,,Simple,,,,Songs,,,,how,,,,to,,,,plan,,,,my,,,,classes,,,,through,,,,music!!!!,,,,It's,,,,fantastic,,,,how,,,,well,,,,these,,,,materials,,,,work,,,,in,,,,the,,,,classI,,,,noticed,,,,that,,,,it,,,,is,,,,easy,,,,for,,,,the,,,,kids,,,,to,,,,participate,,,,because,,,,there,,,,aren't,,,,too,,,,many,,,,words,,,,to,,,,rememberGreat,,,resultsMy,,,,son,,,,is,,,,3,,,,years,,,,old,,,,,and,,,,he,,,,calls,,,,this,,,,his,,,,"Big,,,,Boy,,,,Music",,,,and,,,,demands,,,,to,,,,hear,,,,it,,,,several,,,,times,,,,a,,,,dayIsabel,,,Spain,,,I,,,received,,,the,,,CDs,,,I,,,ordered,,,two,,,weeks,,,ago,,,and,,,I,,,never,,,stopped,,,using,,,them,,,since,,,I,,,got,,,themThis,,,year,,,I'm,,,teaching,,,for,,,the,,,first,,,time,,,to,,,5-7,,,years,,,old,,,children,,,and,,,it's,,,very,,,difficult,,,to,,,get,,,their,,,interestThe,,,,songs,,,,are,,,,so,,,,cute,,,,and,,,,appeal,,,,to,,,,nursery,,,,children,,,,a,,,,lotVery,,,creative,,,,wow!,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,thank,,,you,,,for,,,creating,,,such,,,wonderful,,,songsKatka,,,,From,,,,TEFL.Net,,,,Reviews,,,,.these,,,,are,,,,the,,,,best,,,,collections,,,,of,,,,songs,,,,I,,,,have,,,,come,,,,across,,,,,and,,,,much,,,,better,,,,value,,,,than,,,,textbook,,,,or,,,,other,,,,song,,,,CDs,,,,from,,,,the,,,,big,,,,publishersTEFL.Net,,,Website,,,Lovely,,,and,,,easy,,,songs.Leydi,,,,Finally,,,,I've,,,foundThe,,,,kids,,,,come,,,,out,,,,of,,,,the,,,,classes,,,,singing,,,,the,,,,songsAt,,,the,,,Auditory,,,Oral,,,School,,,of,,,San,,,Francisco,,,we,,,teach,,,Deaf,,,and,,,Hard,,,of,,,Hearing,,,student,,,how,,,to,,,speak,,,using,,,speech,,,and,,,languageCongratulations!!!,,,,May,,,,Miralles,,,,-,,,,North,,,,American,,,,Institute,,,,Barcelona,,,,,Spain,,,,The,,,,kids,,,,loved,,,,the,,,,songs,,,,(,,,,Five,,,,little,,,,pumpkins,,,,,Hello,,,,,Make,,,,a,,,,Circle,,,,and,,,,Trick,,,,or,,,,Treat),,,,Anonymous,,USA,,Really,,lovely!,,Hi!,,Thank,,you,,so,,much,,for,,your,,wonderful,,materials!,,I,,just,,love,,it!,,In,,my,,family,,,we,,are,,French,,speakers,,and,,I've,,been,,looking,,for,,good,,and,,clear,,songs,,for,,my,,kidsKtia,,,,Brazil,,,,thanks,,,,=),,,,Hi,,,,,I've,,,,been,,,,searching,,,,on,,,,the,,,,net,,,,for,,,,a,,,,loooooong,,,,time,,,,for,,,,my,,,,nursery,,,,class,,,,and,,,,I'm,,,,so,,,,thankful,,,,to,,,,God,,,,that,,,,I've,,,,found,,,,this,,,,siteMy,,,kids,,,love,,,singing,,,nowKatka,,I,,,,work,,,,with,,,,different,,,,age,,,,groups,,,,in,,,,FranceToday,,,,was,,,,the,,,,first,,,,day,,,,I,,,,have,,,,ever,,,,been,,,,exposed,,,,to,,,,you,,,,"stuff",,,,and,,,,I,,,,LOVE,,,,LOVE,,,,LOVE,,,,it!!,,,,It,,,,is,,,,just,,,,wonderful!,,,,Hats,,,,off,,,,to,,,,all,,,,of,,,,you,,,,-,,,,it's,,,,fun,,,,-,,,,it's,,,,catchy,,,,-,,,,it's,,,,amazing!,,,,Lisa,,,,Jo,,,,Connecticut,,,,,USA,,,,I,,,find,,,your,,,CDs,,,just,,,fantastic,,,and,,,just,,,the,,,thing,,,I,,,needed,,,to,,,refresh,,,and,,,upgrade,,,my,,,teaching,,,style f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 17:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star's Up Index du Forum -> Stars-up.xooit.fr -> Personnages prédéfinis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation